Wholesales and Distribution industry has evolved from being catalog driven, to call center, to completely online. This requires wholesale distributors, to run operations from one or more where inventory goods are received and later shipped to customers.
- Lack of visibility into your supply chain
- Complexities in inventory controls
- Controlling operational costs
- Maintaining labour and operations agility
- Managing vendor relationships
- Handling customer orders efficiently
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Integrations with 3PL
What can Microsoft Dynamics do to keep you in with Modern Supply Chain needs and going ahead the game?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM gives you one platform to run your track your financials, optimize supply chain, run planning and manufacturing operations and deliver complete omni channel experience with customer insights.
Gain planning agility to fulfill customer demand
Optimize inventory and logistics
- Procurement and sourcing
- Sales and marketing
- Vendor collaboration
- Warehouse management
- Customer order fulfillment
- Inventory management
- Production control
- Master planning
- Cost accounting and management
- Service management
- Transportation management
- Flexible ways to define warehouse layout to meet changing needs
- Optimized customer order fulfilment
- Streamlined inventory operations for inbound items and outbound
- Ability to determine future capacity and raw material needs
- Realistic valuation and accounting
- Vendor and routing solutions for inbound and outbound orders
- Streamlined purchase policies and workflows based on identified product demand
- Comprehensive management capabilities for production lifecycle
- Seamless sales activities and marketing campaigns
- Vendor collaboration for sharing orders, invoices, and consignment information
- Management and analysis of delivery services
Benefits from Dynamics 365 to your Wholesales & Distribution business
Supply chain optimization Enhance delivery of your products and services by using predictive analytics to optimize planning and improve the fulfillment, material sourcing, and logistics of your supply chain.
Effective warehouse management
Avoid running out of stock or overstocking through machine learning– enhanced guidance that recommends more effective inventory management. Accelerate inbound and outbound processes such as put-away and pick-pack-ship using embedded Microsoft Power BI analytics.
Enhance performance across operations
Continuously improve forecast accuracy, collaboration, and to-end visibility with flexible and resilient supply chain planning, manufacturing, and execution. Drive process efficiency while managing costs with integrated, advanced technologies that help you adapt to changing conditions.
Streamline and automate asset maintenance
Extend the life and performance of your equipment. Use IoT and mixed reality to plan, predict, and proactively perform asset maintenance with the Asset Management add-in.
Customer-centric digital transformation takes Singapore forward to become the urban transport provider of the future
Results: Since deploying Dynamics 365, Go-Ahead Singapore has seen a 30 percent increase in the volume of commuter feedback received and saved an average of 30 hours per-person per-month from manual processing of the commuter feedback data, enabling its customer service officers to repurpose the time saved to other meaningful tasks.
“By using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, we’re offering high value to our winery customers. They can manage everything in one place without having to invest in their own systems.” —Ravi Ramakrishnan,
Chief Technology Officer
By streamlining operations, Wineshipping anticipates it will reduce operating costs by 15 to 20 percent and increase productivity by 30 to 50 percent.
ARE YOU READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS ?
Whatever you’re ready for, we have the people, experience and solutions to make it happen.