What is Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement ?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) is a leading cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that can help you drive sales productivity and improve the value of your marketing efforts
Applications included in Customer Engagement
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Microsoft Social Engagement
- Microsoft PowerApps
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Activate digital selling
- Empower sellers to build relationships
- Boost sales productivity with seamless tools
- Increase sales profitably
- Innovate with sales solutions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Orchestrate customer journeys
- Align sales and marketing
- Make informed decisions
- Grow with an adaptable platform
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Get instant visibility into trends across all channels.
- Resolve customer issues faster using AI, built into self-service solutions
- Create true omni-channel experiences.
Our job is to help you make key decisions about technology investments. Our consultants bring valuable insights into the industry, helping you create a successful strategy and make decisions with confidence.
We use our vast product knowledge to assist you in implementing the Dynamics software solutions. This your risks, while helping you implement solutions faster and more efficiently.
We’ll work closely with your to help you manage your business applications portfolio. Our seasoned experts also provide customized support.
Our portfolio of Implementation Services for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement includes :
- Discovery & Analysis
- Requirements Documentation
- Solution Design
- Solution Demonstration
- Business Process Optimization
- New features development
- User Trainings
- Data Migration
- Installation & Configuration
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
Our implementation methodology for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Microsoft Dynamics Sure Steps offers a reliable methodology with the aid of project management tools, advice, and the best practices of field-testing all available with a user-friendly interface. That allows us to professionally deploy, migrate, configure, and upgrade Microsoft Dynamics.
Microsoft Dynamics complex implementations and vertical developments are best suited with Hybrid Approach – Agile
Dynamics CRM & 365 Features Available Only in the Online Model
One of the major differences between Dynamics CRM & 365 On-Premise vs Online is that some significant functionality is only available in the online model:
- Project Management capabilities – Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Web Portals – self-service portals for customers, partners, employees or communities
- Voice of the Customer – survey solution to manage questionnaires and other feedback Advanced Artificial Intelligence Capabilities – in-built AI based features like relationship insights, cross-sell recommendations are not available in the on-premise model
- Organization Insights Dashboard – a user adoption tool that measures user activity
- Gamification – another user adoption feature
- Integrations with the online versions of Office apps – Excel Online, Word Online and OneDrive for Business
- Mobile offline synchronization
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing – the newly released marketing module
- Microsoft Teams Integration
- Playbooks – sales processes
- Microsoft Flow integration
- PowerBI integration
Consult us for best implementation strategy for your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Implementation.
Whatever you’re ready for, we have the people, experience and solutions to make it happen.