Preparing your business for the digital supply chain
Modernize your supply chain with unified, advanced warehouse and inventory management to improve fulfillment, material sourcing, and logistics.
- Procurement and sourcing
- Sales and marketing
- Vendor collaboration
- Warehouse management
- Customer order fulfillment
- Inventory management
- Production control
- Master planning
- Cost accounting and management
- Service management
- Transportation management
- Flexible ways to define warehouse layout to meet changing needs
- Optimized customer order fulfilment
- Streamlined inventory operations for inbound items and outbound
- Ability to determine future capacity and raw material needs
- Realistic valuation and accounting
- Vendor and routing solutions for inbound and outbound orders
- Streamlined purchase policies and workflows based on identified product demand
- Comprehensive management capabilities for production lifecycle
- Seamless sales activities and marketing campaigns
- Vendor collaboration for sharing orders, invoices, and consignment information
- Management and analysis of delivery services
Explore dynamics 365 Supply chain Management Capabilities
Supply chain optimization Enhance delivery of your products and services by using predictive analytics to optimize planning and improve the fulfillment, material sourcing, and logistics of your supply chain.
Effective warehouse management Avoid running out of stock or overstocking through machine learning – enhanced guidance that recommends more effective inventory management. Accelerate inbound and outbound processes such as put-away and pick-pack-ship using embedded Microsoft Power BI analytics.
Enhance performance across operations Continuously improve forecast accuracy, collaboration, and to-end visibility with flexible and resilient supply chain planning, manufacturing, and execution. Drive process efficiency while managing costs with integrated, advanced technologies that help you adapt to changing conditions.
Streamline and automate asset maintenance Extend the life and performance of your equipment. Use IoT and mixed reality to plan, predict, and proactively perform asset maintenance with the Asset Management add-in.
Procurement & SourcingEmpower your people and streamline procurement Procurement and sourcing covers all the steps from identifying a need product and services through procuring the product, receipt, invoicing, and processing of payment with vendors. Procurement processes can be configured toward specific business needs by defining purchasing and workflows.
Sales & MarketingUse Sales and marketing to focus on sales personnel and the sales organization. The main focus is direct, person-to-person contact with customers. Sales and marketing also makes it easy for a salesperson to create quotations, create and follow up on marketing initiatives, and on the activities and sales of workers and customers.
Product Information ManagementUse Product information management to define and create products product variants. Products of the types Item and Service are used in the sales, purchase, and operational processes in Microsoft Dynamics When products have been defined and created, you can authorize the products for use by releasing the products to individual legal entities.
- Procurement Categories
- Spend Analysis w.r.t Categories
- Purchase Requisitions
- Request for Quotes
- Consolidate Purchase Requisitions
- Purchase Orders
- Vendor Collaboration
- Trade Agreements
- Lead & Opportunity Qualifying Process
- Sales Quotes
- Sales Orders
- Price Agreements
- Sales Agreements
- Blanket Orders
- Product Create and Release Management
- Product Categories
- Product & Services
- Serial & Matrix Inventory
- Location & Batch Tracking
Get better planning results, faster
- You can run forecast scheduling to calculate gross requirements for forecasted demand.
- You can run master scheduling to calculate net requirements for items to fulfill actual demand.
- You can process planned orders and kanbans.
Use Master planning to perform the following business processes: Generate planned Purchase Order, Production Orders and Transfer Orders. Approve and Firm planned orders
Make anything with a tightly integrated solution
Use Production control to manage and track production activities. These activities include the following:
- Schedule production
- Track material and route consumption
- Register production feedback
- Track inventory transactions
- Track production costs
Manage operations proactively
Build an agile, connected and resilient supply chain with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Streamline planning, production, inventory, warehouse, and transportation to maximize operational efficiency, product quality, and profitability using predictive insights from AI and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Use Warehouse management to monitor and automate warehouse processes. The Warehouse management module lets you manage warehouse processes in manufacturing, distribution, and retail companies.
Transportation management lets you use your company’s transportation, and also lets you identify vendor and routing solutions for inbound and outbound orders. For example, you identify the fastest route or the least expensive rate for a shipment
For example, you can use the features in this module to complete tasks in the following areas.
- Workflows – Configure inbound and outbound intelligent workflows.
- Picking and packing – Assign orders to clusters to pick from a single location and configure profiles to control the validation and packing of items into shipping containers. Alternate between picking strategies for batch and non-batch items.
- Wave processing – Create, implement, and release work using batch-scheduled or manual processing of waves.
- Inventory counting – Set up cycle counting thresholds, create cycle counting plans, schedule plans, and cycle count locations and items ad hoc.
- Containerization – Set up container groups to order the sequence of the packing process and create templates to support packing strategies.
- Mobile devices – Use scanners or other mobile devices to optimize precision in the picking and put-away processes.
Asset Management is an advanced module for managing assets and maintenance jobs in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Asset Management integrates seamlessly with several modules in Finance and Operations apps.
Use predictive and corrective to plan, execute and monitor your assets maintenance. Schedule resources and utilize inventory when required.
5% reduction in new equipment costs 50% increase in warranty cost recovery
Cost effective maintenance processes that continuously bring down equipment down time.
20% reduction in maintenance material costs 20% reduction in production downtime