Business intelligence dashboards transform Microsoft Dynamics 365 data into graphical reports and analytics that support informed, nimble decision making. Microsoft Power BI is the primary Business Intelligence tool for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. It provides rich interactive dashboards, reports, drill-downs, and offers various filter options. Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that lets users analyze data and share insights. With real-time analytics and visualizations, Power BI helps businesses of all sizes shift to a culture of modern business intelligence that is focused on data driven decision making.
Features and benefits:
- Excel spreadsheets, cloud services, streaming data, and on-premises databases — no matter where your data lives or what form it’s in, you get a holistic view of the key metrics for your business.
- Instantly know when your business needs your attention with real-time Power BI dashboards. Solve problems as they occur and seize opportunities as soon as they arise.
- Imagine asking a question and getting a stunning, interactive visualization as an answer. With Power BI, you ask questions in natural language and get the right charts and graphs as your answer.
- Create and publish content packs to your team or your entire organization. Your Power BI apps include dashboards, reports, and datasets that provide every user with a personalized view of their business metrics that matter most.
- Empower your team to make quick, confident decisions with a single view of your business. Power BI Groups lets you collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure that everyone uses the right data.
- Keep on top of your data no matter where you are. With touch-enabled native apps for Windows, iOS, and Android, you can access all your data wherever you go.
- Use our open, standards-based REST API to integrate your application or service with Power BI. Integrating helps you deliver your solutions faster while focusing on your core value.
- Cross-reference comparisons and different types of data to get the exact information you want in your custom report.
- Power BI is an easy to use application where all the users can effortlessly create their personalized dashboards.
- Power BI is constantly updating data to deliver the current innovations and also fit the reporting requirements of the organization.
- Evaluate cases for customers allowing customer service to base priority and response time.
- Make scheduling maintenance and services on the reporting dashboards.