Being a certified Microsoft partner, JIVA InfoTech offers a full range of Dynamics 365 services catering to ERP and CRM implementation requirements of companies. Our expert implementation consultants help you streamline business processes, get rid of incompetency, enhance productivity and decision-making for boosting growth and business development.
Our implementation approach:
- Proper planning – As the old saying goes, “Plan your work and work your plan”, we sit with you and strategize the infrastructure. Planning has to be done taking into consideration your business operations, goals, and return on investment.
- Assessment of current infrastructure – We take an assessment of your present systems, applications, and databases.
- Revisit your current functionalities – Microsoft updates Dynamics 365 with novel functionalities on a regular basis. Before you decide on adding more features or modules, we first revisit all your current functionalities. Just a little bit of tweak might fulfil your requirements and save you from spending frivolously.
- Team of experts – Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is not a one-man show. Our skilled team identifies, understands, and concentrates on process enhancements for unforeseen issues and makes sure that every task is done timely and within budget.
- Testing – We install Dynamics 365 into the test environment and configure it. The data is transferred with the help of the data migration plan. The system will be ready only after this stage.
- Validation – – The validation is done by carefully walking through every process, thorough checking followed by running a report. We do not hand over the ERP system to you unless the validation is complete.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) – Based on UAT, you test the ERP system. When bugs are identified, we update and do the correction as and when needed. Once validation from your end is complete, your ERP system is good to go live.