All in one solution for your Business Management
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution which enables customers to upgrade from their entry-level accounting software or legacy ERP system to one single, comprehensive solution to manage finances, operations, sales and customer service.
Core Features of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Financial management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Project Management
- Service Order Management
How we can help ?
- Assessment & Fit/Gap Analysis
- On-Premise to the Cloud Transition Planning
- Data Migration & Integration
- Configuration & Customization
- Report & Business Intelligence Optimization
- Training & Customer Support
Upgrade Options from Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365 Business Central
Implement from Scratch:
By using import tools feature in Business Central you can upload existing master records and opening balances.
Migrate to Business Central
This is the preferred migration method for Business Central. You use Microsoft’s Cloud Migration tool to bring master records, open transactions, and historical data into Business Central.
Types of data than can be migrated from Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Chart of Accounts master records
- Customer master records and outstanding transactions from the Receivables module
- Vendor master records and outstanding transactions from the Payables module
- Inventory items
- Historical data from Receivables, Payables, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, and Inventory
- Checkbooks and outstanding transactions in Bank Reconciliation.
An assisted setup guide in Business Central can help you migrate data from Dynamics GP. You can migrate data from Dynamics GP 2015 on SQL Server 2012 and later versions of Dynamics GP and SQL Server.
Advantages of Migrating Dynamics GP to Business Central
- Opportunities On-The-Go
- Reduced Infrastructure Hassle
- Improved Platform/User Experience
- Increased Integration Options
- Powerful Expansion
Consult us for strategy of your Microsoft Dynamics Upgrade. Get a free assessment !